Striped Set + My Current Favorite Things
Hey, friends. It's summer, it's almost Friday, and I'm fully in relaxation mode already. I've got a bomb striped set from Zara for you to lounge in and still look cute, as well as a few of my current favorite things to browse at your leisure. Scroll to the bottom of the post for links to this outfit!
Current Favorite Things:
1. Isabelle Feliu's beautiful prints on Society6. Isabelle makes gorgeous prints featuring tropical locations, lots of color, and women of all shapes and skin colors celebrating their bodies and just generally enjoying life. Her art makes me happy and I'm looking into getting a few prints for the apartment!
2. Julie Houts' Instagram account @jooleeloren will make you laugh, cry and have an uncontrollable urge to share every single post with your friends. Julie is an illustrative artist who takes a good-natured jab at the fashion industry and the business of being a woman in today's society with her snarky, irreverent and occasionally self-deprecating sketches. Instantly take your Instagram feed up a few notches and give her a follow.
3. This pajama set by Reformation. Because you deserve an upgrade from that oversized tee and Nike shorts combo you've been rocking since tenth grade. Plus, I tried it on at the showroom in New York and it is supersoft, beautiful in person and looks really high quality.
4. Glossier Boy Brow in Blonde, Cloud Paint in Puff and Perfecting Skin Tint in Dark. I finally tried Glossier and it did. not. disappoint. All three of these items were sheer and subtle, but enhance your look in a natural way. I went a shade darker than my skin in the tint so that it acts like a bronzer, but it's sheer enough that it doesn't look cakey or fake. And if you haven't tried Boy Brow, just give in to the hype and buy some of that magical stuff, already.
5. For my Chicago babes: this weekend, check out the new-ish to West Town Beatnik or Bar Biscay for cute drinks in a highly Instagrammable environment. Plus, they're both walking distance from my favorite spot to dance, Beauty Bar, should you want to continue the party afterward.